- Personal Author:
- Grisham, John.
- The testament / John Grisham.
- 1st ed.
- Publication info:
- New York : Doubleday, 1999.
- Physical description:
- 435 p. ; 25 cm.
- Summary: The characters set this legal thriller in motion.
- An eccentric, reclusive self-made billionaire is confined to a wheelchai, and looking for a way to die. His heirs, to no one’s surprise–especially Troy’s–are circling like vultures.
A high-octane Washington lawyer’s second marriage is in a shambles, and he is emerging from his fourth stay in rehab armed with little more than fragile sobriety, good intentions, and resilient sense of humor. Returning to the real world is always difficult, but this time it’s going to be murder.
A young woman, who chose to give her life to God, lives and works with a primitive tribe of Indians in the deepest jungles of Brazil.
- 0440234743 (pbk. : Island, ’00) : 7.99