We have now transferred all library materials to this site.
We’re using this WordPress blog software because:
• It’s free!
• It’s easy to use.
• It’s searchable.
• It can be used from home or each church location.
• It allows several volunteers to do upkeep from their own computers.
• You can leave your comments about resources you’ve used.
Use our “Search” function to discover our Church Library Resources, then….
To check out a resource:
1. Go to that resource’s page for information on what is available and where it's shelved in the library.
2. Borrow the resource at the church library.
When searching, please remember it will pick up ALL parts of what you ask. This means Lent will also find words like "silent" or "excellent" and if you are trying to find something about Saint Patrick and put in Patrick it will find all books by or about books with someone named Patrick. This is just how the WordPress search works. Check the Tags at the end of the listing (this lists topics covered) and read the description in the Continue Reading section. Be sure to keep searching at the end of the page by clicking on Older Posts.
Don’t forget to sign up for this free Church Library Email Newsletter by "following" this site.
Every time we have a new resource added, you’ll receive an email alert!
Want to help? Have Questions? Email LoiS-sez@LoiS-sez.com (Lois Keel)