- Personal Author:
- Sewall, Marcia.
- The pilgrims of Plimoth / written and illustrated by Marcia Sewall.
- Publication info:
- New York : Atheneum, 1986.
- Physical description:
- 48 p. : col. ill. ; 22 x 27 cm.
- When the pilgrims set out for America, they brought with them a dream for the future. Sickness, hardship, and heartache stood in the way of that dream. But the pilgrims worked hard, keeping their dream close to their hearts, until they were finally able to make it come true.
- Subject term:
- Pilgrims (New Plymouth Colony)–Juvenile literature.
- Geographic term:
- Massachusetts–Social life and customs–To 1775–Juvenile literature.