- Personal Author:
- Colson, Charles W.
- The faith : what Christians believe, why they believe it, and why it matters / Charles Colson and Harold Fickett.
- Publication info:
- Grand Rapids, MI : Zondervan, 2008.
- Physical description:
- p. cm.
- God and the faith — Everywhere, always, by all — God is — He has spoken — Truth — What went right, what went wrong — The invasion — God above, God beside, God within — The faith and life — Exchanging identities — Reconciliation — The church — Be holy : transform the world — The sanctity of life — Last things — The joy of orthodoxy — The great proposal.
- Local CELC note:
DVD of six sessions + paperback “Participants Guide” is also available. DVD will appear on the Video spreadsheet.
- Subject term:
- Christianity–Essence, genius, nature.
- Added Entry-Personal Name:
- Fickett, Harold.
- 0310276039 (hardcover)