Author Gungor, Mark.
Title Discovering your heart with the flag page : a simple and powerful way to truly understand yourself and others / Mark Gungor.
Published Stevens Point, WI : Laugh Your Way America, c2005.
Description 107 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
Summary Discover what is in your heart and who you are at your very best. The author shows you how to understand why you act and react the way you do, and what important needs you have in your life that are the keys to your success and happiness.
Contents Who am I? — The four countries — Control country — Fun country — Perfect country — Peace country — The scores — Hard and soft — The flag — The talents — Summary — The 56 motivations.
- 232.903 Hol
- Holladay, Tom, 1956-
- The relationship principles of Jesus / Tom Holladay.
- Publication info:
- Grand Rapids, Mich. : Zondervan, c2008.
- Physical description:
- 334 p. ; 24 cm.
- Relationship principle #1: Place the highest value on relationships. Nothing is more important than relationships — The attraction of lesser things — Love God with all your heart — Love God with all your soul — Love God with all your mind and strength — Love everyone as your neighbor — Love someone as your neighbor — — Relationship principle #2: Love as Jesus loves you. The impossible challenge — The power of Jesus’ command — The power of new — Feelings are important! — Act immediately, act radically — Choose to fellowship, choose to forgive — Choose to accept, choose to sacrifice — — Relationship principle #3: Communicate from the heart. Communication isn’t easy! — The foundation is trust — The connection between mouth and heart — A new kind of honesty — God is in the conversation — How to be truly heard — Troubleshooting communication — — Relationship principle #4: As you judge, you will be judged. The danger of judgment — Say no to hypocrisy — Say yes to integrity — Say now to mercy — Understanding God’s mercy — Understanding God’s judgment — Seeing the truth about yourself — — Relationship principle #5: The greatest are the servants. The desire to be great — How humility handles ambition — How humility handles our need to be noticed — How humility handles our tendency to compare — How humility handles our relationship with God — Vine and branches — The daily decision of humility — — Relationship principle #6: Treat others as you want them to treat you. The big question — Love is sacrificial — Love your enemies — Forget the ideal, go for the real — The relationship principles of Jesus.
- Interpersonal relations–Religious aspects–Christianity.
- 9780310283676 (hardcover, jacketed)